Monday, June 23, 2008

Call off the guards, I'm still here...

Hello friends,

Yes, I'm still here, alive and well. It's been a busy week--we've moved in to our new place, I've had my first full week at work, the Euro Cup, and I've mostly recovered from my cold--so that should explain the lack of posts. I think it's appropriate that I start up again after my birthday. Now that I'm a bit older, a bit wiser, I'll share that aforementioned wisdom with you lot.

For those wondering, the big 2-2 has come and gone. It was brilliant (there was yummy Thai food and cake involved--who wouldn't like that?). Thanks to everyone in Belgium for the awesome party and everyone at home for the lovely wishes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thai food in Belgium? That seems kinda strange...
Anyway, good to know you are alive!

Anonymous said...

You had a party!!! Whoo Hoo! Glad to hear you celebrated your birthday and it didn't just pass you by.

Unknown said...

Always glad to hear you're alive, Mendes. Keep it that way, will ya?

P.S. I approve of Thai food anywhere.