Thursday, June 5, 2008

TOUR-ists no more

The end has come and with it a bitter end. Yes, the 2008 EU Study Tour ended last night. And just like we had 3 weeks earlier, we packed into a restaurant ate, drank wine and were merry.

But this time we knew each other and the conversation was loud, animated and the wine flowing. After speeches from the Tour organizers Dr. Alexandre Berlin and Ed Lavelle (our fearless leaders and the older men on the left and right in the picture below) we erupted into a fit of pictures. Here are a selection.

I have to say, I’ve very much enjoyed the tour. It took me to places I never thought I’d see and taught me a lot about a lot of different issues. I’ve also met some great people here that will not soon be forgotten.

Then we went to another bar and drank some more.

No comments: