Sunday, July 27, 2008

My hiatus

My apologies for another hiatus. This one was self-imposed and a bit longer than I'd originally intended. This past week has been a little hectic. I went to Amsterdam, then it was many of the interns last week in Brussels, so we had a party for them and have been rushing to hang out with and say goodbye to various people. But I haven't forgotten about you. This week may be a little crazy too, as I'll be moving apartments and then going away for the weekend. So I may not be able to update as much as I'd like. But I promise new and interesting posts are coming. I swear. Bear with me.

8 comments:

Gabbo said...

Hopefully France news

Anonymous said...

Must be nice - I am definately living vicariously through you.........guess who

Anonymous said...

I'm bearing with you but if you apologize for the hiatus you actually have to post something afterwards!!!
I've been to NYC and back and still no news!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Guess who has a pair of John Varvatos Converse a la John Mayer for her little sister???

Anonymous said...

i hate your hiatus!! I will see you in portugal before I hear from you again!

Dee said...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm ready to post but my internet is down at home. I literally have posts and posts ready but no connection to get them to you. Bear with me.

and Steve, John Mayer-style sneakers, really?! For me?

Anonymous said...

not steve--me!!! jeez. it says "her little sister"!! man, way to kill it.....

Dee said...

Sorry, sorry, I didn't know. It could have been that Steve missed me so much he dropped the "in law" formality and went staright to sister. But I guess not.

It was also the John Mayer reference that tripped me up. But, looking back, I should have realized it with the "a la" reference. Are you bringing them to Portugal for me?