Monday, December 8, 2008

Fun with Public Transportation

Because of my extended trip to Europe, people have gotten in the habit of calling me a world traveller. But I'm not even close. I've been to about 18 cities, my country count is at a measly 9 and Facebook tells me I've been to 4% of the world.

Now there's a new way to track "world travelled-ness." How many public transportation systems have you used? It's actually shameful how small my number is (8). Though in all fairness, they didn't have Ottawa, Cologne, Bonn or Ghent. So my count should be three higher.










Got at b3co.com!


If you want to check it out yourself, click here

UPDATE: Since I made this post in September, the website has been taken down. If you could see it, you'd see the badges of the public transportation places I'd been: Toronto, Brussels, London, Madrid, Lisbon, Lille, Montreal and Amsterdam. It would have been cool. But feel free to comment with your number and the cities you've been to.

No comments: