Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa Was Good To Me

I wasn’t going to share my presents here and rest assured, I’m not going to. Except this one. Just in case you find it as cool as I do and want one yourself.


It’s called a GorillaPod tripod. I’ve been looking for a tripod since Cologne and my 16 shot attempt at a night shot. But I didn’t want to pay $50 for a tripod that was huge and so heavy I wouldn't carry it around. That’s why this is brilliant. It’s small, but it’s not like an ordinary tripod. It’s made to hang on or from things so you can get really interesting pictures from interesting angles.

I intend to use it not only for those cool perspective pictures but to take pictures at night. No longer will my hand shake and my pictures be fuzzy. Hopefully...

Photo: CameraWorld

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that is the tripod! Completely NOT what I pictured. That is the such a smart idea though. Someone definitely got rich off of this thing.

Dee said...

Apparently it's awesome. I'll let you know, but I'm looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Diana says...Shout out to my sis and bro-in-law for the only gift that made the blog. woot! woot.!