Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quiz time

I've told you about my neighborhood being home to some famous faces (Darwin, John Maynard Keynes, etc). Well, I forgot to mention a more contemporary famous face who lived in my residence. Here are some hints about their identity:
  1. She is American.
  2. She was a student at LSE in 2006 quite a bit of time after the scandal that made her infamous
  3. Her received an MA in Social Psychology.
  4. Her thesis was entitled "In Search of the Impartial Juror: An Exploration of the Third Person Effect and Pre-Trial Publicity."
  5. She had a pretty famous face--and dress--in 1998.
Click here, to see her identity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last comment made me think it was Bjork; you know swan dress? But I really don't think she is American. So I have no idea.

Dee said...

It's not Bjork, she's from Scandinavia. But nice try. It's really obvious, what's you know. Click the link, see for yourself.

Anonymous said...

So this really just shows how I think. My mind went straight to the Oscars. In my defence, they are tomorrow.

Anyway, that is pretty cool.