Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year, a New Start

It’s a new year, a new month and a new start. Hopefully you’ve noticed the new look of the blog (if you’re reading this through a newsfeed click the homepage to see what I'm talking about).

Over the break I was tweaking Blogger and fiddling with Picasa so you’ll notice a new theme, a (new) picture in the title, some changes in the sidebar and other small improvements. Pictures will also be done a bit differently in the future, as I became faster and better with Picasa. But the bare bones of the blog will remain. I’d also like to change the theme and picture quarterly, but that may be a bit too ambitious for now. New posts will start when school does, January 12. Again, I’ll update as long and regularly as school, life and Internet connections permit and keep commenting. Enjoy!

Holidays & Occasions

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new look! That's a sweet photo - somewhere in the Netherlands?

Dee said...

Thanks Joni, I told you I was going to change it up. Actually, the photo is from Bruge. But it's one of my favourites.

Anonymous said...

I also approve of the photo. Good job, D.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to everything above. Looking forward to more posts!

Anonymous said...

I also approve of the photo- just in case you needed a 4th